Don't be quick to judge

doug118

yeah that crazy to go from having something to nothing at all. if anyone in my fam or friends was in a situation like that id wouldnt mind paying for them to atleast have something to eat everyday til they got back on their feet. hopefully things will get better for this guy :good:

weird... I just watched this... But the guy looks awful well groomed for being homeless dont you think?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I was thinking the same thing but what was the mobile unit behind him? maybe that's something for the homeless to clean themselves up and shower so they can try to go out and better themselves.

the guy said he didn't have anyone. if he does have any type of non direct family around and they won't help him out that's just wrong. it's not like the guy randomly got addicted to hard drugs, lost him job, and is addicted to crack. he lost his family to a drunk driver which is obviously a HUGE blow to anyone and he lost track of everything. He didn't really do anything wrong. hopefully some company will see that video and try to track the guy down and give him a job. he deserves it :drinks: