Sony, its over you just suck

AMMAY

I installed a new head unit this week to get hi speed ipod control.  The specs were almost identical between my sony and the new one and they both had the same features.  They also cost about the same. 

I didnt complain before, it hurt my ears when it was knockin, I just wanted ipod in the car.  The system is much louder now. I mean I feel the air blowing by me when it hits.  The highs can be heard with detail at hi volume.  I got more then I expected, and thats just sweet.

Sony you suck!  Leave car audio alone!

i know lol how can we compair if we dont know what were compairing too? did you look and input impendances? rms of internall amp? output voltage? ect

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest 90accordman

Sony never has really been decent in car audio...as i've said before, i wish they could apply some home theatre knowledge of thier ES line to some quality Car audio.

oh they could but now its a worthless uphill battle...now if they were good from the beginning and stayed that way then they would be in good shape (i herd some of their older stuff was "good" from a few peeps thou)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

yep, I had a Sony pullout cd player (lol) in 94,95 soundeed great bought it used (about a year old) and lasted about 3 years until I sold the car. survived about two different cars and at least 10 maybe 20 diffent stereo designs

their new ones lood good like : http://www.crutchfield.com/S-lbYnmbpVseQ/c...00&I=158GT805DX

I just don't know if I can trust their specs

yep, I had a Sony pullout cd player (lol) in 94,95 soundeed great bought it used (about a year old) and lasted about 3 years until I sold the car. survived about two different cars and at least 10 maybe 20 diffent stereo designs

their new ones lood good like : http://www.crutchfield.com/S-lbYnmbpVseQ/c...00&I=158GT805DX

I just don't know if I can trust their specs

Compare it to : http://www.crutchfield.com/S-iMkhUE54UZG/c...00CDA9857&g=300

$20.00 extra goes a long way, trust me, this ting sounds great. 

Archived