memphisBred Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 What price are you trying to stay under? SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
whipson24s Posted August 26, 2010 Author Report Posted August 26, 2010 Really don't have a price range just really researching for early spring, just trying to get a idea of how much I need to save to go straight into a nice build
whipson24s Posted August 26, 2010 Author Report Posted August 26, 2010 I've seen a couple people recommend AA 7" carbon fiber mids has anyone had good experience with them, and have some photos maybe
memphisBred Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 I have had great experience with mine. When I ordered mine I hadn't heard them in person, so I was expecting great midbass and maybe mediocre as far as handling vocals. After installing them I was really impressed. Sound like little subs on the midbass and vocals are clear. I recieved the Havoc tweeters and am about to install them soon. I had my sundown 125.2 powering them, but they need moar powa. They are rated at 125 rms but mine are about to see 200+. Also I got the mids for $140 and the tweets for $109. bkolfo4 is a great AA dealer maybe ask him for a quote. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
whipson24s Posted August 26, 2010 Author Report Posted August 26, 2010 I have had great experience with mine. When I ordered mine I hadn't heard them in person, so I was expecting great midbass and maybe mediocre as far as handling vocals. After installing them I was really impressed. Sound like little subs on the midbass and vocals are clear. I recieved the Havoc tweeters and am about to install them soon. I had my sundown 125.2 powering them, but they need moar powa. They are rated at 125 rms but mine are about to see 200+. Also I got the mids for $140 and the tweets for $109. bkolfo4 is a great AA dealer maybe ask him for a quote. Sounds great u got any pics of what they look like I can't seem to find them anywhere online, I have trouble finding stuff online, all I have is my blackberry lol
memphisBred Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 Yeah I'm on my phone at work I'll post some up tonite SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
whipson24s Posted August 26, 2010 Author Report Posted August 26, 2010 Yeah I'm on my phone at work I'll post some up tonite Thanx man,
memphisBred Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 Here you go... SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
whipson24s Posted August 26, 2010 Author Report Posted August 26, 2010 Them are some beefy mids I love how they look lol thanx for posting them, so they sound pretty good?
tristan560 Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 AA tweets and mids FTW! <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.