whipson24s Posted August 25, 2010 Report Posted August 25, 2010 I was just wondering if anyone has heard these, I. Love the look of them, its not a urgent matter just researching for november, this is the name I seen them on woofersect.com and if that is a legit sight. ES-643 GOLD - CDT Audio 6.5" / 4" 3 Way Gold Series Component System, or if you know something similar looking for a better price thanx
skittlesRgood Posted August 25, 2010 Report Posted August 25, 2010 woofersetc.com is great. i didnt like my set of CDT's but the higher end ones, like you picked, are supposed to be really good. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
n8ball2013 Posted August 25, 2010 Report Posted August 25, 2010 x2 on what he said. when i ran them in my old install they seemed to lack midbass. im hoping by deadening everything and reinforcing everything i can get a little more output out of mine. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
whipson24s Posted August 25, 2010 Author Report Posted August 25, 2010 Like I said I was just researching, never heard of anyone running them so I thought I would ask, thanx for the input guys,
skittlesRgood Posted August 25, 2010 Report Posted August 25, 2010 x2 on what he said. when i ran them in my old install they seemed to lack midbass. im hoping by deadening everything and reinforcing everything i can get a little more output out of mine. my doors have a layer of dynamat and a thick coat of spectrum sludge. still had shitty midbass. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
n8ball2013 Posted August 25, 2010 Report Posted August 25, 2010 my doors have a layer of dynamat and a thick coat of spectrum sludge. still had shitty midbass. damn you dont go dashing my hopes and dreams. lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
UnderLoK Posted August 25, 2010 Report Posted August 25, 2010 x2 on what he said. when i ran them in my old install they seemed to lack midbass. im hoping by deadening everything and reinforcing everything i can get a little more output out of mine. I don't think that will resolve it. You better just trade me the 3 sets for a newly rebuilt Iraggi... If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
n8ball2013 Posted August 25, 2010 Report Posted August 25, 2010 I don't think that will resolve it. You better just trade me the 3 sets for a newly rebuilt Iraggi... ill pass on that. if i do upgrade them im doing it right this time........ THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
skittlesRgood Posted August 25, 2010 Report Posted August 25, 2010 damn you dont go dashing my hopes and dreams. lol lol, sorry man. just trying to save you the heartache. if you change them, look at image dynamics. even the ctx set kicks ass. i just got some crescendo 6.5"s for midbass and they are doing great. bu i have them in an active setup so i dont know what they sound like normally. an EQ might be an easy way to help your midbass. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
whipson24s Posted August 25, 2010 Author Report Posted August 25, 2010 What do u guys think about focal, I've heard people talk about them, I would like to run 4 6.5s and 4 tweets, my plan is tweets in pillars and mid bass in doors just tryin to get ideas
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.