memphisBred Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 Really good. I know it's the Internet but maybe look up bkolfo4 or blade ices build they both used about 6 mids in each door haha. I love them and they didn't distort at all with the sundown amp, so I'm gonna see what they do on more power. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
memphisBred Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 I'm gonna see what the AA tweets are all about soon haha SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
whipson24s Posted August 26, 2010 Author Report Posted August 26, 2010 Hopefully come spring time I have everything I need to start a good build, time to start saving some moneys lol
whipson24s Posted August 26, 2010 Author Report Posted August 26, 2010 Thanx for all the help appreciate it
whipson24s Posted August 26, 2010 Author Report Posted August 26, 2010 Can u use the search when ur on ur phone, I can't seem to use it for some reason
mlstrass Posted August 30, 2010 Report Posted August 30, 2010 AA mids rock. Run 2 in each door currently and next build will have 4 per door. they will drop down low no sweat and sound very detailed/accurate. Running them active with a bunch of $4 Hi-Vi soft dome tweets. Killer budget set up that sounds amazing...
whipson24s Posted August 31, 2010 Author Report Posted August 31, 2010 AA mids rock. Run 2 in each door currently and next build will have 4 per door. they will drop down low no sweat and sound very detailed/accurate. Running them active with a bunch of $4 Hi-Vi soft dome tweets. Killer budget set up that sounds amazing... Sounds good can't wait to get me some
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.