Just looked at the last several pages of your build. Nice job bro! Wall looks really good in there!! And wow, your box is HUGE compared to mine. No wonder you had to build it in the car!

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

thanks

yeah, not sure what the specs are on but it sounds good right now after messing around with a few settings

yeah you had it easy, it not much bigger if at all than yours. we have a 4dr tracer i think its about the same size as that

• 2 months later...

not much has changed, since its getting cold outside i havent done much

here it is with the HFP wheels

77ac50b6.jpg

This is the most snow we've gotten around here, everything else is just slush <_<

780227d0.jpg

switched out to the studded snows for winter

466b9e97.jpg

switched out the gas tank too

dc79dc83.jpg

02c614a4.jpg

8781c3ee.jpg

Got pulled over later that day, but just got a warning.

101e4e65.jpg

put some new michelin's on the jimmy

05468285.jpg

both in winter mode

84735479.jpg

other than that sound system wise its been the same :popcorn: just wanted to update the build log since its been a while

Looks awesome man. I love red and black together. Your car matches my truck. Lol keep up the awesome work.

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Looks awesome man. I love red and black together. Your car matches my truck. Lol keep up the awesome work.

thanks, checked out your truck a few times. The wheels you have ive put on at work a few times thats why it stand out

we got some snow today :(

4b78eabc.jpg

why do you get pulled over so much??

you do know by LAW you have 30 days to transfer tags.. so when u were driving this home and got stopped the cop couldnt do anything if he wanted to..

oh yeah, but cops around here are dicks lol in the last 4-5times that ive been pulled over only 2 have been tickets. most of time its for BS reasons, it is what it is no worries here

im sure the cop was thinking it was stolen, because he asked if the car was mine as soon as he go upto the drivers door

Archived