Lookin good man. Since you got anow you should do some donites and take vid lol

You apparently have never had a walled vehicle. you don't do donuts, or drift, or anything of the such when you have a wall. Not a smart thing to do.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

yeah i can barely back up lol

plus its fwd and with the studded snows it doesnt drift

thats what the jimmy is for, its in the shop getting a lower intake gasket reaplaced...most of the snow is melted too, so no fun in the snow :-(

Thats a bit too much snow for the teg Alex! Have some love for that pretty thing... And whats sup with u and popo? Seems like they're on you tail quite often. You are lucky my friend. Everytime i get pulled over here is a ticket lol

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Thats a bit too much snow for the teg Alex! Have some love for that pretty thing... And whats sup with u and popo? Seems like they're on you tail quite often. You are lucky my friend. Everytime i get pulled over here is a ticket lol

nah this is too much hahaha

the car already has rust so its a goner

photo93.jpg

they always pick at something, my sht is upto date so im worried about just one more thing that comes with doing anything to your car, yeah ivr had 8points on my licenses at one point.

yeah they made do some BS driving video's from blockbuster(a while back) that where like 4hrs long, took it down to like 4

i love integras but they right integra doesnt need a system, should be stock except for the motor :-)

here is my friends, pretty damn fast

teg.jpg

will end up making close to 300hp, not sure what he has other than its boosted

@MAC N CHEESE- heck no, that pic up there is the most we've gotten. everything else hasnt lasted more than a day NOT COMPLAINING THO FCK SNOW

not even sure bro, i know nothing about that engine stuff, hes just now breaking it in, it has less than 1k miles on everything, it was shooting fire balls out the exhaust when he did a burn out or when picking up speed on the highway. its def the opposite of mine...

Archived