that shit is awesome ! the look on the kids face at 25-26 is the same look i had while i was watching it! thats what im looking to make mine do, hatch FLEX FTW

Trunk set ups are nice mine. It just won't be practical at all to do a wall/half-wall. I can design a box to fit in the trunk for a 15''(4 cubes, 30hz, healthy port) that would still leaver enough room for an array of amps, batt, and still allow the back seats to fold up and the use of the hatch/privacy cover.

The car loses all its pep, sportiness, and MPGs with all that weight in it. Just drive around with two friends in the backseats, and a friend in the trunk and you'll see what I mean.

i want way more than that :pardon: aslong as its loud i dont mind loosing a few MPG's i break out the Jimmy to haul around friends :drinks:

you are wrong, i prob have the heaviest integra around right now, and on the HW i still get 30 mpg, ask Gotz1lung and bigpimpin91 when we went to slamology :)

your car was sagging like a mofo on the rear :rofl:

nice teg beat.... whats teh bolt pattern on those stockers?

thanks im pretty sure they are 4x100 ill trade them bishes up for some 04 civic wheels tho

that shit is awesome ! the look on the kids face at 25-26 is the same look i had while i was watching it! thats what im looking to make mine do, hatch FLEX FTW

thats what i wanna hear :)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

oh no that set-up wasnt mine. that was mike singers. he had 2 TC sounds LMS ultras off of 2 SAZ-3500's.

haha he's basically my inspiration to get loud.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

oh no that set-up wasnt mine. that was mike singers. he had 2 TC sounds LMS ultras off of 2 SAZ-3500's.

haha he's basically my inspiration to get loud.

that thing gets down...

Might have the wheels sold! kid from down south of me wants them $350, not bad IMO.

You can see the mirrors are on :peepwall: and the 8k HID's

Heres a video of what was in the CraigsList ad

Music by Decaf FTW

Archived