97 Accord likes it dirty

Ive considered doing my floor once but i said f that. Its not really that difficult to take out the carpet carpet but still its alot of work and ... nothing id rather do lol. Did you finish? and did you notice a difference? Check my thread... ive got twins too lol

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Ive considered doing my floor once but i said f that. Its not really that difficult to take out the carpet carpet but still its alot of work and ... nothing id rather do lol. Did you finish? and did you notice a difference? Check my thread... ive got twins too lol

Yes i notice a difference, barely any road noise. And there's 2 layers down all over so yeah floors done. I have like a full roll of fatmat left so its going on the roof. Then ill be done ;)

&& btw you inspire me too. I love your build. Im so jealous. I wish I could wall my car off, but its my parents and i can't really complain they let me do all this to their car that 'they' paid for a few years ago, lol. Im walling my next vehicle for sure.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

What do you mean by slicing some carpet to get it completely out? I need to do this but with MLV & CCF, maybe 4 CLD tiles cus I hate road noise and exhaust with no power. lol.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

What do you mean by slicing some carpet to get it completely out? I need to do this but with MLV & CCF, maybe 4 CLD tiles cus I hate road noise and exhaust with no power. lol.

If you look at the picture above of the carpet outside the car, at the very top theres like a 2 inch sliver that was connected behind the whole dash, that in order to come out, the dash would have had to been removed and the carpet slid under, I was like fuck that and just cut it. Same with the piece that's in front of the e bake. I just sliced that like half inch piece and lifted it out instead of working around it. It's all pieces that are tucked away out of sight too, so it really didn't matter.

& My carpet smells so good now. It smells like a dog right after getting back from the groomer. lmao. That fresh soap smell? you know? maybe not? Smells really damn good to me.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

thanks guys :) and if you want a demo lmk if youre close. yea it's a tad louder.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived