97 Accord likes it dirty

how do u like that sprinter batt?

nice sub btw =].

working fantistic! holds about a 13.4 or so when cars off.

Nice setup, especially the amp and sub

umm i wonder if those highs can keep up

nice build

they sure do. lol. plenty loud

Looks good can't wait to see a video.

soon!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

haha yeah thats my bro. hes been through it enough he can take it. he used to not want to do it cause it hurt his ears but he helps a lot now so hes used to it.

yeah dc 260a alt and 2 battss.

Also, built a new box yesterday , finishing install tomorrow. It's tuned to 37 hertz. Same size box, 1 inch deeper, 58 sq inches of port, 3.7 cubic feet, double baffle, braced with ceder 2x2 supports on baffle and 2 vertically. Cutting the hole tomorrow, mounting the top of the box, then sealing up and putting her in! pics tomorrow of takedown and reassembly!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

eh 37 might be to high... your gonna like it at first but trust me you will miss the lows lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I could seal it off if I set it back far enough, theres a support right under the deck that a 16" high box won't fit under. So that's a problem to start with. Then I don't know where I could place 2 amps and a battery back there then cause of the box being so close to the back of the car. I've def considered it don't get me wrong and i'm sure i'll try it out, but this is doing pretty dang well for now. I just want to see what i like better, lower or higher tuning.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived