So I need new spark plugs and fuel filter and wires I went to autozone today and asked for spark plugs for and 03 escalade and he said ohkay somehow he found out that it was supercharged and said I needed a colder plug and a different fuel filter is this true? If so which do I need I am noob at this the supercharger was added at the place that I bought the escalade let me know what ya think. Thanks in advance!!!

So I need new spark plugs and fuel filter and wires I went to autozone today and asked for spark plugs for and 03 escalade and he said ohkay somehow he found out that it was supercharged and said I needed a colder plug and a different fuel filter is this true? If so which do I need I am noob at this the supercharger was added at the place that I bought the escalade let me know what ya think. Thanks in advance!!!

did u buy the cady used or new?

2000 chevy tahoe

interstate 75 megatron II battery

sound quest 150 amp fuse block

jvc kdr-320 head unit

rockford fosgate prime r1000-1d amp

4 gauge

2 15' p3d4-15

--------------------------------------

yet to be installed

2 15 memphis m3 mojos

2 1000 watt memphis amps

lanzar capacitor

ill b able to answer in the morning...less then 12 hours...sorry 4 the wait

2000 chevy tahoe

interstate 75 megatron II battery

sound quest 150 amp fuse block

jvc kdr-320 head unit

rockford fosgate prime r1000-1d amp

4 gauge

2 15' p3d4-15

--------------------------------------

yet to be installed

2 15 memphis m3 mojos

2 1000 watt memphis amps

lanzar capacitor

Usually you need a colder plug in a forced induction application I would says hes correct on that part not so much on the fuel filter though.

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

If you haven't already just pull one plug and see what brand your running and rebuy. Takes out the guess work.

Desktop1-1.jpg

GtP

Learning more about car audio everyday on smd

first real build coming smd

current noob setup

2-15 cvx sealed prefab

soundstream 4ch

rf bd1000

crunch 6.5 comps

Do this. And make sure its S/C before putting colder plugs in, you don't want to run those on an N/A setup.

so yeah how would i know if for sure a s/c it has like a turbo looking like thing and if i just pull out the plugs and re buy ( what about if they didnt change them?) and they just left them stock?

Archived