Second Skin Audio

Noob's First Build, need feedback

depending on the sound your looking for tuning it to 32 hz isnt neceassrily gonna hit hard, its gonna hit low and shak the siding off of houses. if you want it to hit hard and low 34-36 hz is a great middle point if you ask me. im sure other guys will tell you the same thing roughly. my boy has 2 fi 15"btl tuned at 35 hz running off some hifonics amps and they slam HARD and get extremely low. but he also has 5000 watts on them. there are gonna be some other variables that will come into play if you wanna get what your looking to achieve sound wise

Better?

realfinal.jpg

2repbme.png

depending on the sound your looking for tuning it to 32 hz isnt neceassrily gonna hit hard, its gonna hit low and shak the siding off of houses. if you want it to hit hard and low 34-36 hz is a great middle point if you ask me. im sure other guys will tell you the same thing roughly. my boy has 2 fi 15"btl tuned at 35 hz running off some hifonics amps and they slam HARD and get extremely low. but he also has 5000 watts on them. there are gonna be some other variables that will come into play if you wanna get what your looking to achieve sound wise

sorry i just had a moment of clarity and my port math was way off lol try 2h x 15w x 7.68L that should equal 34 hz, someone help me out here im drunk lol....fuk idk

Torres tuning calculator. Stickied at the top of the enclosure forum.

i just opened my bassbox pro program and it gave me the same numbers u just displayed on the port calc ur using, disregard my otheer post. KIDS THIS IS WHY YOU DONT DRINK< TRY TO DO MATH AND POST YOUR FOLISHNESS WHEN YOU WERE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME LMFAO!!!! LABATT BLUE 24 FOR THE WIN :)