Sundown Audio

Amazing work as always fritos, you are one badass builder, every box you build works great and are loud as hell !!! I liked how you did the ports, very nice work indeed...

Watch out, Jacob wants to steal your box design hahaaha :yahoo:

By the way, if it has 100SQ for comps, it means that he has around 50 SQ for daily right?? cheers :drinks:

Thanks man,

and yea, 50 for daily, 12.5 per cube. at 37~8 hz

the next box for spl may start out with 6 4" aeros, just because i can make them easily and for cheap,

Yeah i hear ya, way easier test everything with PVC tubes and when you get the ideal tuning and port area just buying the aeroports, that´s what i usually do :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

in a good way right??

lol yes in a good way

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Yeah i hear ya, way easier test everything with PVC tubes and when you get the ideal tuning and port area just buying the aeroports, that´s what i usually do :)

well i can make aeroports out of pvc :-)

only took about an hour to build up a mold for it.

Yeah i know, i actually tried a mold and ended up been a piece of crap haha, i always do the bowl process with a lot of sucess, i need better skills on the mold building, maybe you could build one and sell it to me??? :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Yeah i know, i actually tried a mold and ended up been a piece of crap haha, i always do the bowl process with a lot of sucess, i need better skills on the mold building, maybe you could build one and sell it to me??? :peepwall:

all i did was get a base circle about 10" diameter, and stack 4 or 5 4" mdf circles on that. then i took different some small pcv pipe to start the radius for the flare, i laid down some bondo glass and used the small pvc pipe to spread the bondo and keep the radius, to get the 1" final radius i actually used a burnt 2" voice coil, haha

• 10 months later...

all i did was get a base circle about 10" diameter, and stack 4 or 5 4" mdf circles on that. then i took different some small pcv pipe to start the radius for the flare, i laid down some bondo glass and used the small pvc pipe to spread the bondo and keep the radius, to get the 1" final radius i actually used a burnt 2" voice coil, haha

nice scores and love the box man

edit: how'd did you do at ft. smith comp or did u go? I wish i could have gone wife had to work and i had to watch my child

Edited by Jd1102

edit: how'd did you do at ft. smith comp or did u go? I wish i could have gone wife had to work and i had to watch my child

im not sure what was up at that show but my car was only burping a 48 and streetbeating a 45

im not sure what was up at that show but my car was only burping a 48 and streetbeating a 45

Maybe the fact it was 115 outside might of had something to do with it, yet my truck was still loud, so probably your amp getting too hot.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db