Sundown Audio

Audiopipe Dirty Power???

pheint_1

yea better safe than sorry bro, let me know how you like it once you get it installed.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

yea ok i think i'll tell him to go with the ap 3k, is it dirty power though lol still have no clue what users mean by that??

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

dirty power is clipped power thats bad for a sub, causes them to heat up and get smelly...i CAN get the subs smelly if i push them too hard but then again i need a stronger electrical, but for the most part i can play them at about 85% all day with no problems at all

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yea 3000 watts rms for 312 is awesome lol so setting your gains right, giving your amp a clean signal from your H/U and having a good electrical to support your amp should be clean power??? right???

i freakin love my ap 3k's, they do not like 1 ohm at all, but other then that they are great amps, for the price they cant be beat and they take a beating all day every day

What don't they like about 1 ohm? I'm running dual 2 ohm subs so I can run each sub to each amp at one ohm or run both together at 2. Would I be better off running it as a mono amp at 2 ohms?

dirty power can also be said to be the THD of the amp. some amps just dont have the crisp control over the sub hard to describe but in the jeep you can REALLY tell the difference on the sub 30hz when swaping between amps.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

well i guess the decision is to try out that audiopipe 3k thx for the help fellas.

Archived