Reply to JP's handout video.... lol

get_low

first off i totally agree with everyone on his attempt to have people pay for his shit, but that aside i must ask you a question.

Im 21, i work my balls off and im in college full time. But i dont see the rush to move out and piss away money on an apt. when i can save money for a house while im in school.

I honestly dont see how one can be 18 and move out when they are in my shoes( like many of us here). School full time, work full time, living paycheck to paycheck, not enough credit go get approved for shit(thanks obama). It seems that by the time i pay for a cell, car payment, insurance, gas, etc. and set a little aside in my savings, I can never really move ahead and save until i finish my schooling( and pay for that). Aside from family, the only thing that i love is my vehicle, audio, and relaxing on the very little time i have off and playing some xbox. Is there really a problem with that? What steps do i need to take to move out and be comfortable on my feet?

I do see your point of view meade, but at the same time, it sucks having younger friends making 30 bucks an hour in the steel mills working 80+hours a week with a GED, while im barely making 20k a year and paying for college, in hopes to eventually have a safe stable job, that pays half ass.

I think under some circumstances its ok to be at home and have decent toys..... then again maybe im missing it.

of course there is exceptions...you dont gotta move out when your exactly 18. Thats not what i really meant. I mean i think anyone over 18 should strive and want more for themself but if it takes till your in the early 20's then thats almost the norm these days. I think i must seriously draw the line though at around 22-23. No matter what though, if you live with your parents and they are paying the bills, you shouldnt have nicer shit then them. You also shouldnt be bragging about how much loot you have to the world while your parents are funding all your bills. If your in college and have a decent car with a small system, i got no issues with that, but if you have $50,000 sunk into your ride and your almost 30, living at home.........i say your a mooch.

I personally dont know what some of you guys, who arent at least a full time college student, tell the girls when you meet them. "Wanna go to my pad?, my mom and dad should be asleep and i can sneak you into my childhood bedroom" LOL - i personally couldnt get out fast enough for that very reason. Nothing like being a MAN and having your own pad, no matter how small and shitty it is.

sorry if i hurt some feelings, i am just set in my ways. These are my opinions on life and i dont hate you if you disagree LOL :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

meade i agree with you. I am a collage grad and have been living on my own since 17. I had friends who fell under the category of huge system in a really nice car while im stuck in some cheap ride. But i have been paying my bills and buying all my own equipment at the same time. I hate it when these guys come to a show and are all laughing at my system or ride just cause my parents dont pay my bills or buy me a nice car. I know you have to work hard for what you want and even as much as you may like or want a bangin system their is a lot of other things that are much more important things that need to come first. I have to work way to many hours a week just to make bills and am lucky when i have some time or money to invest in my system which at this point is five years in the making.

I wish more people would realize that we aint all made of money and everyone cant go drop 50k in their ride some of us have to build it over time

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire

Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak

Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner

All that in a Reg cab truck and it wont be a blow though

meade i agree with you. I am a collage grad and have been living on my own since 17. I had friends who fell under the category of huge system in a really nice car while im stuck in some cheap ride. But i have been paying my bills and buying all my own equipment at the same time. I hate it when these guys come to a show and are all laughing at my system or ride just cause my parents dont pay my bills or buy me a nice car. I know you have to work hard for what you want and even as much as you may like or want a bangin system their is a lot of other things that are much more important things that need to come first. I have to work way to many hours a week just to make bills and am lucky when i have some time or money to invest in my system which at this point is five years in the making.

I wish more people would realize that we aint all made of money and everyone cant go drop 50k in their ride some of us have to build it over time

^^^ this, i just got hired on as an automotive tech and I'm trying to save to move in with my old lady next summer and next to buying tools and gas for the week, I barely have enough to go into savings, and on top of that I'm a full time student :/ But I do like my new impact gun :yahoo:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Steve, you nailed it right on the frickin head dude! I've had several places on my own, and the only reason I'm living at home right now is that I lost my job right when my dad got sick so it knocked me down financially pretty hard. But still, you're right...nothing worse than hollering at a girl n when you wanna seal the deal...damn nowhere to take her. #1 motivation right there for me...hopefully by the new year i'll be back on my feet n in my own place.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

^^^ this, i just got hired on as an automotive tech and I'm trying to save to move in with my old lady next summer and next to buying tools and gas for the week, I barely have enough to go into savings, and on top of that I'm a full time student :/ But I do like my new impact gun :yahoo:

Well thats all that matters! LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by loudmofo viewpost.gifim seeing he still owe's david for coming out and doing the build for him sound like he's got no money.confused1.gifInvalid info, I paid him what we ha agreed upon in FULL in CASH before he left with 2 witnesses there, now proceed blowing up the views for all our YouTube peoples wink.gif I think I've gained 200 subscribers or so since posting that vid lol, worked out beautifully I have to say, and Dbr - your got character man, and even you called it- you knew me better than that by talking to me on the phone and you being straight forward with no bullshit, caught the drift of it being a joke and knew me better than that

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

Also, I actually did see the video, which more than half of you didn't. JP didn't come out and say "please send me monies, I needz meeh rimz!". IIRC, he said something along the lines of "If you wanna help out my PP is listed in the description." But whatever. Not like ya care anyway.

Also, I actually did see the video, which more than half of you didn't. JP didn't come out and say "please send me monies, I needz meeh rimz!". IIRC, he said something along the lines of "If you wanna help out my PP is listed in the description." But whatever. Not like ya care anyway.

i seen the video also but for him to say it was a joke is a big pile of bull.gif

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

Lulz

lolyou.jpg

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Archived