Reply to JP's handout video.... lol

get_low

I reallyyy wish I saw the video. on facebook I saw multiple times about how he showed up to work for 20 minutes to fuel up a plane and got paid $100. kid's a fucking loser

and to who ever called out the chester the molester fact, I've thought that since day 1. too funny

i have my own house, 3 kids, a wife, animals and every single bill imaginable.....i live comfortable middle class, but i am not rich....if i go bust and lose it all, which is ALWAYS a possibility, i would have a hard time asking for a slice of bread, even though i know you would all give me some :)

But someone who lives at home with mommy in his late 20's and has a good job needs to buy his own fucking rims. Bragging about all these paychecks? Claims to be working 80hrs a week? PLEASE. You guys know my stance, i dont think ANYONE over 18 living at home with mommy should have anything more then a basic car which should be used to get a job and move. I dont think anyone who lives at (mommies) home should smoke weed or drink or play video games. All that is FUN, but it comes AFTER you have made your own way in life. If your having a hard time getting out of the nest, i can sympathize and i am not downing on you......just dont act like a baller if you havent done what every man should do and that is GTFO.

on a sidenote, if someone made a vid telling me he was hungry i would shoot some cash in a heartbeat - even someone i dont like. Rims? hellz no.

Lol Steve.....took the words out of my mouth.

Here's my reply to another vid that he tried to back out of:

#

baggedz71

11 hours ago

Your not an asshole for asking the question,But when people find out the conspiracy behind the whole thing (which ive already told you about thru messaging) ,it will be funny to see who says what then.But that will be in an up and coming video this week.

and btw,i think your a cool dude to

baggedz71 11 hours ago

soloudithz

8 hours ago

@baggedz71 The conspiracy? Please elaborate. Regardless of whatever scheme you have going on....I as a grown man could NEVER even hint at or play around with the idea(Even under request) of putting my Paypal out there for "donations".....Even if it was food for my family. Call me old fashioned or whatever you like, but any way you look at this, it reeks of BS. It may have got you some publicity, but it may not be the kind that you like.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Just pointing the obvious out.

If you work 8O hours a week, you don't have time for internet or dicking around on youtube and facebook.

:)

For the record, I laughed. Hysterically. Damn near fell out of the chair. Thanks gentleman, I needed that one.

No problem we had fun makin em lol

meh.... I guess u can't blame him for trying???? I feel his pain! Except my disaster that happened over the weekend is my machine that makes me a living... found out today that $2k isnt gonna fix it.... need another $1500... But don't think I am gonna make a vid asking for money... instead I am gonna sell my ass! :santa:

FRESHMAN6969.... You are about to get a PM with same bad news... (Will be a little more of a delay...)

meh.... I guess u can't blame him for trying???? I feel his pain! Except my disaster that happened over the weekend is my machine that makes me a living... found out today that $2k isnt gonna fix it.... need another $1500... But don't think I am gonna make a vid asking for money... instead I am gonna sell my ass! :santa:

FRESHMAN6969.... You are about to get a PM with same bad news... (Will be a little more of a delay...)

oh shit... i just paid for a custom decal like 5 minutes ago... Please dont let the sticker maker be broken...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Archived