BanginOnABudget Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 holy tripple post batman! smd must be broken! i tried to edit that into that one reply, and it made 2 seperatE replys. THIS REALLY IS MADNESS im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire. Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block.... 1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr. Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt. Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos. Pioneer 6000ub Reciever NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon. MSG Me for a free enclosure design!! Flared port kits coming soon!!
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 Oh miss Username:Aleah.Ricole how you woo me so. back on topic. whats the topic of this thread again? i feel like the random threat fused with a girl and this thread was created. is there any rhyme or reason to this madness? >Madness? >THIS IS SPARTAAA! The topic first started out as Rogers being a punk. No reason for the madness; only that it's madness. Muwahhaha! I just wanted to create my first random thread. =]
Ji553r Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 wow...ok so yesterday the last time i was in this thread it was on page 3 edit: all of a sudden on page 72 subz pics will come out of nowhere for an epic build!!!! (trippi reference lol) I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
Mosin Posted September 3, 2010 Report Posted September 3, 2010 Welcome to the Forum... I'll contribute a random picture. Derp.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.