wL<3bass Posted August 31, 2010 Report Posted August 31, 2010 but hey, at least we have a few girls here on the forum now. car audio is beginning to seem like a huge sausage fest, other than the girls in hairtrick vids Hahaha Christian... sausagefest ftw? You never came by like you were suppose to... I blew the baffle off my box today.. not sure how.. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Aleah.Ricole Posted August 31, 2010 Author Report Posted August 31, 2010 Forgot the pics part of the a/s/l/pics request. Want a picture? Look at my avatar! Bahaha!
Guest Posted August 31, 2010 Report Posted August 31, 2010 Chicago... Ha! The last time I was in Chicago (which was a few years back) I was bombarded by naked female prostitutes on the sidewalk. Lol. My eyes are scarred forever. i seriously lol'd. i live in the quiet suburbs though i RARELY go to the city. what city do you and rodger live in? arlington heights over here.
Aleah.Ricole Posted August 31, 2010 Author Report Posted August 31, 2010 Hahaha Christian... sausagefest ftw? You never came by like you were suppose to... I blew the baffle off my box today.. not sure how.. I've always heard "pic/video" or it didn't happen... 0_o Hehehe
k3n12ock Posted August 31, 2010 Report Posted August 31, 2010 Want a picture? Look at my avatar! Bahaha! 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
k3n12ock Posted August 31, 2010 Report Posted August 31, 2010 I've always heard "pic/video" or it didn't happen... 0_o Hehehe Actually its "tits or gtfo" or "time stamp" or "shoe on head" or "marker in pooper". 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Aleah.Ricole Posted August 31, 2010 Author Report Posted August 31, 2010 i seriously lol'd. i live in the quiet suburbs though i RARELY go to the city. what city do you and rodger live in? arlington heights over here. Lucky you. City = AAaaahhhh!!! Scary! D: We are in Marshall. Like 3 or 4 hours from Chicago.
Aleah.Ricole Posted August 31, 2010 Author Report Posted August 31, 2010 Actually its "tits or gtfo" or "time stamp" or "shoe on head" or "marker in pooper". Oh, I see. Guess I'm not so up-to-date on all the fancy wording around here. I don't suppose I understand the tits or gtfo though...?
k3n12ock Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 Show "tits or get the fuck out". 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
BeatBox Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 a/s/L/pics?..lol Oh and OP welcome back to the forum, cool place to kick it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.