Sonic Electronix

Personally, i would never run 1500 rms to a level 3, only people that are too proud of such a brand could do such a thing but it would definately handle 1000 daily.

So lets say i had 1 of them on 1000wrms, but the amp puts out like 1200? Would that work for a while?

But then i put 2 of them on like AQ2200D? Which is like 2500watts .. would that work?

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

I ran my DC level 3 15 dual 2 on an SAZ-1500D for a while. and it loved it. but I would recommend getting dual leads. just ask Rusty for that when you call and order them. trust me it will be well worth it. And as for the level 3's in general they can take a lot of power. I have all 3 of mine dual 1 ohm running off the same amp SAZ-1500D wired to .6667ohms and I haven't had a problem yet. my box is tuned low 33 Hz though for daily usage. Box is 3.5 net with 35.5" of port. Them puppies move some air for 3 10" subs. but Mr. P is correct shove as much cone area in there as possible. u will not be disappointed.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Alright Well im just asking because i have a Kicker ZX1000.1 that is only 2ohm stable ..

Ill run a Dual 4 ohm level 3 on it ..

Then ill sell My AQ1200D and my Kicker ZX to buy a AQ2200D and another Level 3 ..

Just what my plans are for the next month or so :P

What are dual leads? off the coil?

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T