MileSwimmer4444 Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 im on the east coast....right in brevard county. pretty accurate. haha. forgot the portion in the south that IS lil cuba. 4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz 2 - AP3000D 2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps 2 - RF Power Power 1 - Kinetic KHC2000 3 - Kinetic KHC2400 Iraggi 300A Knu Wiring
GRITS Posted September 2, 2010 Author Report Posted September 2, 2010 Florida isnt a state anymore it's lil Habana that would be why I left...... besides Charley, Francis & Jeanne
kingcabon20s Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 <-- was born an raised in sarasota,fl the property taxes killed my parents so we all moved to ga yeehaw LoL I miss fl especially living in lakeland 45 min from tampa 45 min from orlando My seller feedback.
lilone71742 Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 Brevard for me as well! I like warm weather year around 2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids
GRITS Posted September 2, 2010 Author Report Posted September 2, 2010 I dont miss Florida I just miss being able to go to the beach at the drop of a hat. I lived in the middle of the state beach <---------- 50 miles 50 miles -------------> beach tornado took all my seashells I had found a Conch Shell I was so proud of that it wasnt even a half inch long. I worked hard to get that got knocked flat on my ass by a 6 ft wave.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.