GRITS Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 floridaSubject: Map of Florida Finally, a true map of Florida that explains this weird, but wonderful state. Those of you who live in Florida will recognize it, and those who don’t have been warned !!! You know you're a Floridian if.... * You never use an umbrella because the rain will be over in five minutes. * You think a six-foot alligator is actually pretty average * Every other house in your neighborhood had blue roofs in 2004-2005 * “Down South” means Key West * You know that anything under a Category 3 just isn't worth waking up for. * You know the four seasons really are: Hurricane season, love bug season, tourist season and summer. * Your winter coat is made of denim. * You can tell the difference between fire ant bites and mosquito bites. * Anything under 70 degrees is chilly. * You've driven through Yeehaw Junction. * You know that no other grocery store can compare to Publix. * You recognize Miami-Dade as ' Northern Cuba ' * You dread love bug season. * You've worn shorts and used the A/C on Christmas and New Years. * You are on a first name basis with the Hurricane list. They aren't Hurricane Charley or Hurricane Frances. You know them as Andrew, Charley , Frances , Ivan, Jeanne & Wilma...Irene...Cheryl...Rita.... Mary... Alison * You know what a snowbird is and when they'll leave. * Flip-flops are everyday wear. Shoes are for business meetings and church, but you HAVE worn flip flops to church before. * You have a drawer full of bathing suits, and one sweatshirt. * You get annoyed at the tourists who feed seagulls. * A mountain is any hill 100 feet above sea level. * You've hosted a hurricane party. * You can pronounce Okeechobee, Kissimmee , Withlacoochee , Thonotosassa and Micanopy. * You understand why it's better to have a friend with a boat, than have a boat yourself. * You were 25 when you first met someone who couldn't swim. * A good parking place has nothing to do with distance from the store, but everything to do with shade. * You not only forward this but you understand it By:Jennifer Salomon Barnum
techforce Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 Lmao!! That is 100 percent! Sad is that I used to live close to yeehaw junction for a while!! Literally 1 conveinence store and 1 closed down restaurant that was owned by the Mitchell's!!
techforce Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 And I understand all of it.... hope that don't make me a redneck! And Charlie and Frances are why I moved to Tennessee.. sick of hurricanes!!
GRITS Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 Oh I know Im a natural born Floridian and I was laughin my ass off when I first read that so I just had to share it. LOL
CheezyMane13 Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 Oh I know Im a natural born Floridian and I was laughin my ass off when I first read that so I just had to share it. LOL X2 Where were you born at GRITS...I was in Daytona Beach...1 mile from the speedway. This is so true my grnadpa sent it to me asking if i have more in common them him, someone who has live ind Florida all 80 years. take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey 1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon" Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit 3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines 1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s 1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15 3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage) 1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this) Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries) 3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0) Swagger Wagon Build 2.0 Youtube Videos
GRITS Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 Im a Kissimmee baby for all others its(((((( Kah-sim-ME)
sphinxbccp Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 completely off topic: Grits... best avatar yet lmao I literally spaced out staring at it for a entire SOAD song... so about 3 and a half minutes. Build log: Click Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/ 03 Chevy Blazer - IPad Air 2 - ALPINE Head Unit - 4 DC XL 18s - 2 DC 3.5k - ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP - 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs - DC 175.4 - DC HO Alt - D3400 - 4 XP3000s - KNU 0ga - 60 SqFt Damp Pro Lots more...
Stephen Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 I live in rich old people land you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
CheezyMane13 Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 completely off topic: Grits... best avatar yet lmao I literally spaced out staring at it for a entire SOAD song... so about 3 and a half minutes. New Competition for GRITS (or anyone that wants to join)....Find the sexiest most provacative avatar I live in rich old people land HAHA There is rich people land everywhere...my dad and grandpa live in a gated community in Deland area take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey 1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon" Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit 3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines 1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s 1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15 3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage) 1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this) Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries) 3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0) Swagger Wagon Build 2.0 Youtube Videos
GRITS Posted September 2, 2010 Author Report Posted September 2, 2010 completely off topic: Grits... best avatar yet lmao I literally spaced out staring at it for a entire SOAD song... so about 3 and a half minutes. I used to hula hoop all the time when I was a teen. We had a restaurant at one time in Kissimmee called Blueberry Hills. I actually had parents think I worked there cause I would get the kids hula hooping while waiting for their food and when I was feeling real spunky I would make the parents hula hoop too. Those were fun times.....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.