WOW....GF is on SMD

ive noticed you went from being a good friend to mr. anti SMD lately, and also on other forums......whats your problem? what the fuck did i do to piss in your wheaties?

X2

But lets keep this thread what its meant for...and no bashing or hating

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

So last night i get a message from the GF saying that she created an account on here...at first i was like ummm okay then i was like cool, shes showing interest....I ask her why and she's like well the other day when we were all playing MOOSE and you and Mike were talking about your car adn his car I was kinda jealous, and wanted to talk but didn't know what to say but his bar is loud. So then i proceed to ask do you wanna know about it... She said "YES, I wanna know what that stuff does and is."

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Whats everyone think about that?

Cool_story_bro.gif

NOT!

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Ya i was telling her about the competition that JP is having for the custom orange PSI 12"...She was like win that and i want it....Her favorite color is orange, so I need this sub.... :woot:

The one problem my GF has about it is that I am in 18+ section, thats all... I told her if I win this sub or dont win it...you helping me with your system and installing it....everything from building box to to wiring it all up...She said SURE :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

BTW thanks GRITS your one person I wanted to hear from about this topic

Thanks.... This forum is an awesome place even for the girls. I mean hell I woulda never thought to even wanting LED's or even more power until I got to snoopin around here and was like damn I want that!!! lol

But there are sooo many things on this board, something may strike an interest with her. maybe she might go lookin in the Toys for the Guys and Girls too thread and find something of interest there. Every girl/woman has a tomboyish side to them. Embrace it! Enjoy it! Love it! Cause at the end of the day we still the same chick that wears your t-shirt to bed :P

I think its cool your girlfriend is showing interest. my girlfriend doesnt mind me being on here shes awesome, she supports anything I do or that I am passionate about, she thinks most of us take it overboard. She thinks my setup is a little too loud but she deals with it. she loves it though when I keep it at a reasonable level and everything sounds really really good. I dont understand why so many people wanna comein and trash on you and give you the COOL STORY BRO! So much easier if you dont like the thread hit the back button and keep lookin everyone feels the need to be a smartass lately. And Grits, you seem like a bad ass lady I like that your on here and are willing to do work on your car and system and hang with the guys thats cool. And Im sure that means alot to your man!

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Thank you very much for the compliment Jared. And I have always hung with the guys more than girls. I like to have fun and have a good time, I dont go for the drama that other females tend to enjoy. And if that makes me look like a slut cause I chill with the guys instead of the wives well that aint my problem it's theirs.

So last night i get a message from the GF saying that she created an account on here...at first i was like ummm okay then i was like cool, shes showing interest....I ask her why and she's like well the other day when we were all playing MOOSE and you and Mike were talking about your car adn his car I was kinda jealous, and wanted to talk but didn't know what to say but his bar is loud. So then i proceed to ask do you wanna know about it... She said "YES, I wanna know what that stuff does and is."

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Whats everyone think about that?

my ex made one and looked around a bit and talked about doing a system but broke up before she did anything ... the girl im interested in bought my old system off me (the 2 12's) but i dont think shell get on here shes not the type to get on the fourms and stuff but i have talked to her about doing a bigger build(like 2 xl 12's and a sd5k). It drives her nuts seeing me spend and what i want to spend on car audio.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

lol. very similar situation with me and my gf joining smd.

I'm pretty much half n half, tomboy and girly and I like cars and stuff. I try to help work on cars some as well. Even though I don't know as my bf does and I'm not on his team, I still try and support him as much as possible, and I'm still trying to learn more about this stuff so someday, I can be on his level.

;3

Archived