Today is the worst day of my life.

just logged onto this site for the first time in a long time, saw a link on CACO. just wanted to let you know that I sent $5 to ya. honestly you need it more than I do right now.

your in my prayers man.

new car in the works.

way cool

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

hello guys

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

Damn dude im very sorry about your loss and when i get paid next time i will throw you some loot bro..I cant even begin to imagine what you are going through..If you need someone to talk to man just PM me and i will give you my cell #

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I sent you a few bucks man. Have you looked into Job Corps yet? They provide housing and training.

YES!!!!!! Free housing, training on whatever trades they have at the center in your state. GED classes, money for college, medical services, dental, ect... and an allowance every two weeks. Clothing allowance.

Job Corps is a free education and training program that helps young people learn a career, earn a high school diploma or GED, and find and keep a good job. For eligible youth at least 16 years of age, Job Corps provides the all-around skills needed to succeed in a career and in life.

If you or someone you know is interested in joining Job Corps, call (800) 733-JOBS or (800) 733-5627 where an operator will provide you with general information about Job Corps, refer you to the admissions counselor closest to where you live, and mail you an information packet.

Job Corps

I can honestly say being in Job Corps was the best time I have had in my whole life.

Please please please Banging LOOK INTO THIS!!!!!!!

update guys, most everything is planned....

we still need to burn some music and decorate the foam boards. i was thinking of washing and claybaring my jeep to take my mind off of things....

my uncle is going to hit me back tonight with a list of the current donators and i will be typing each of you a personal thankyou note.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Just saw this thread. All I can say is damn. I'm sorry for your loss, man. I'm 24 and I don't think I could have kept calm like you did. I hope you find a way to cope. Don't do anything dumb, spend time with family, friends, do whatever you can to try to get your mind off everything.

By the way, it's nice to see there are still some good people out there. I'm amazed how this forum comes together for people when they need help the most. I get paid Friday, I'll definitely send what I can to help out.

Also Job Corps isn't a bad idea. Military wouldn't be a bad choice either. The recruiters around here are always looking for people, you can get training while you're enlisted, healthcare, etc.

Archived