Today is the worst day of my life.

nah its just where our social security checks go. i think im going to try to find a small apartment and my sister is going to move in with my grandparents, or possibly her "bff"

ok help me out here a lil bit sweetie, im trying to help you gather money where it's due. "our SS checks" are both you and your sister on SSI because of a disability or is it survivor benefits from your father?

The years hes worked he's been paying in for his retirement, since he is deceased you, your sister are entitled to benefits. My bad they've changed it since my brother passed . its no longer up to age 25.

Who can get child's benefits

Your child can get benefits if he or she is your biological child, adopted child or dependent stepchild. (In some cases, your child also could be eligible for benefits on his or her grandparents’ earnings.)

To get benefits, a child must have:

• A parent(s) who is disabled or retired and entitled to Social Security benefits; or
  • A parent who died after having worked long enough in a job where he or she paid Social Security taxes.

The child also must be:

• Unmarried;
  • Younger than age 18;
  • 18-19 years old and a full-time student (no higher than grade 12); or 18 or older and disabled. (The disability must have started before age 22.)

Now since your mom has passed, your sister is entitled to survivor benefits from your mother AND father cause she is still a minor child.

Applying for Child Benefits Information

FOR YOU Information You'll Need When You Apply for the Lump-Sum Death Benefit

Second, if there's no eligible spouse to receive the payment, the lump sum can be paid to the worker's child (or children) who was:
  • receiving benefits on the deceased worker's earnings record during the month in which the worker died; or
  • eligible to receive benefits.

And if your mom herself was receiving a check it may have to be returned since its only the 2nd day in the month.

A one-time payment of $255 can be paid to the surviving spouse if he or she was living with the deceased; or, if living apart, was receiving certain Social Security benefits on the deceased's record. If there is no surviving spouse, the payment is made to a child who is eligible for benefits on the deceased's record in the month of death.

Reporting Death to Social Security

i am literally crying right now reading this.. i'm so sorry. I couldn't imagine being in your or your sisters shoes right now. I hope ya'll are okay and God will provide for you. Just have faith and keep a clean heart.

I wish there was some magic wand i could wave to make it all better. Sounds like your a pretty Fart Smeller though. Just keep your chin up and don't ever let life get you down cuz there are so many opportunities out there. I wasted years of my life after my grandmother passed and now i wish i hadn't. Tears are still rolling for you. Damn.... Your in my thoughts. Good luck

Did you by chance mean "Smart Feller"? And I'm relly sorry about the loss man once you get your paypal setup I'll donate. Your in my prayers man.

My Car Audio Setup:

Sub: 1 RE Audio HC 15 Dual 2 ohm(soon to get a psi recone)

Daily Sub Box: 1.62 cubes net with 2 dayton audio 8 inch passive radiators tuned to 34.35 hz, 141.9 @ 48 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Competition Sub Box: 3.10 cubic ft. net tuned to 50.58 hz with 2 6 inch aeroports, 147.9 @ 62 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Amp: Powerbass ASA 1000.1 Dx(eventually gonna get a planet audio bb2400.1)

Big 3: Phoenix Gold 1/0 Gauge

Amp Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 gauge

Alternator: Stock 90 amp

Battery Under the hood: Autocraft Gold Top Battery

Battery In Back: None for now but I am looking for one so pm me if you have one for sale

HU: Pioneer DEH-2900MP

Front/Rear Amp: Hifonics Txi-4408 4 channel amp

Front Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6.5 coaxial

Rear Deck Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6x9 coaxial

Home Audio Setup:

Speakers:2 Cerwin Vega D-3's (10" Woofer,5 1/4" mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)

2 Cerwin Vega D-5's (12" Directed Audio Xtreme 124SX Subwoofer,5 1/4 mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)Kenwood center channel and rears.

Amp: 2 Kenwood KM-105's from 1985

Receiver: JVC RX-6008V 5.1 Channel Receiver

Pre-Amp: Kenwood KC-993

Sub: still looking for one thinking about getting a 18 or 15 for my sub to hit the lows if anyone has one pm me

I do free box designs if anyone is interested

they froze all of her accounts so i cant take any donations. sorry guys :/

my savings account has $0.02.....

aaand, we are colection SS checks because of our low income, and i dont collect any right now because im not atending school, but im about to get my GED so they will start sending them again, till i turn 18.

the girl at the bank told me there was a beneficiary but wouldnt tell me who it was, because it wasnt me. thats horse shit.

ughh! i need to find a job so bad.

good thing is, the whole family is coming over with dinner so thats helping me forget about all the pain of today

fuck my lifeeee!

edit: i see the typos but i dont have the energy to fix them, sry, i havent slept but 2 hours.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Really sorry for your loss man, she was very young too. Both my mom and dad aren't in the best of health, both have had some kind of surgery. My mom is actually having neck surgery next week. I agree with everyone else that you and your sis need to stay together to keep each other strong.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

need to get a mod to take a collection and send a money order from walmart or somethin so u can can cash it

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

my sister hates me, so thats a no go my friend. she thinks im disgusting, honestly i know this sounds bad, but im suprised she isnt prego yet. im getting an apartment if i can and shes staying with my grandparents.

its kind of funny how your life can change in an instant.....

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I am truly sorry for your loss man. Death is never easy to deal with and the bad part is all of us will go thru it sometime in our lives. I will also donate some money if you can get a paypal up or as mentioned earlier we send money to a mod and that person send u a money order. I will pray for you and try to have a good weekend!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

my sincerest condolences to you and your sister bro, stay strong i know life just hit you where it hurts the most but it's now that you need to pull yourself together for you and your sister, even if your not on the best of terms you need to find peace with each other and realize that your going to need each other now more than ever. agreed get yourself a paypal even if it's not with much ill help out with what i got.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

Wow I could not imagine going through what you are right now. I am so impressed by the people in this forum though and I am very proud to be a member of this forum/family. I will keep an eye on this thread and if something gets set up I will help out how ever I can. On a personal not to the op if you need some one to talk to and just vent hit me up with a pm and I will give you my info. I lost my Dad not to long ago. We saw it coming though so it was expected. I don't know if I could have kept my cool like you did if I had found him like you found your mom. I have a-lot of respect for you for thinking of your sister in that situation and not freaking out. I know when he passed it helped me out a bunch to just vent all that I was thinking. I know I am a stranger to you but I just thought I would put it out there. You have a huge family here in the SMD forum that is here for you if you need it. Keep your head up and stay strong bro.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived