Today is the worst day of my life.

Sorry so short... the frozen account will be a problem for ya... post some address so we can send money orders.. ppl please only send him usps money ordersor cash so he wont have trouble cashing them... we will work round that... we ain't gonna give up on ya bro...

I am very sorry for your loss man. I wish you the best of luck getting through this horrible situation. Let the forum know when you get a paypal account setup. Alot of generous people here, including me, wouldn't mind helping out a friend in need. I see that you are in Jeff City. That is just a few short hours from my house. So if you ever need help moving or doing whatever, get in contact with me and I will take off work to help you out. I only hope for the best for you man. Its a long road ahead, but you sound like a strong individual so keep your chin up focused.

John

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

So sorry to hear about this man thats terrible. When someone figures something out I would really like you or someone to PM me so I definatley see it I would love to make a contribution for you bro. If you feel comfortable posting your address and stuff you can expect a little cash from me for sure. Like someone said if a bunch of us can chip in ANYTHING it should add up and help you out a bit.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

if you wanna pm me your address ill send u the money. my pp is sittin at 0.00 so i no all the money is yours haha so if everyone is comfortable. ill donate my paypal for the collection jar then send you the money in a money order.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

I found my mom dead about 5 yrs ago.

Best advice I will give is grieve, cause I didn't and till this day it's still something I keep bottled up....

The rest will work out, be positive. She would want to see and your sister to succeed not fall.

Good luck, This topic really makes me remember my moms..... I will miss her forever, as u will yours....

I am very sorry for your loss man. I wish you the best of luck getting through this horrible situation. Let the forum know when you get a paypal account setup. Alot of generous people here, including me, wouldn't mind helping out a friend in need. I see that you are in Jeff City. That is just a few short hours from my house. So if you ever need help moving or doing whatever, get in contact with me and I will take off work to help you out. I only hope for the best for you man. Its a long road ahead, but you sound like a strong individual so keep your chin up focused.

John

x2 john lives like 5 min from me, we got your back, just a couple hour drive across I 70, wish you the best of luck and sorry for your loss brother, I'll try to donate what I can, keep your head up, life may try to get you down but do as chuck norris does and round house it's ass :drinks: (sorry for the failed attempt at humor, just trying to cheer ya up)

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Sorry to hear about that man, my thoughts and prayers go to you. If I get a gig in the next couple weeks I'll donate what I can towards helping you out. Not to be rude, but was something wrong healthwise with her prior to her passing? If something was wrong, you can look up and be happy that the pain is gone and she's in a better place. Best wishes to you bro!

POTATO!

Archived