Sonic Electronix

ok, so i was jw my box now is 4 12s sealed with all independent chambers all 1.5 cubic foot so what im asking is that if i made (2) single 12 box sealed to the same specs as the different chambers would it sound the same or would the subs be off??

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

ok im saying my box thats in the car right now is for 4 12s each of the 12s are in different chambers so basically they are all single 12 inch boxes with the same top and bottom piece... so i was wondering if i got 2 more single 12 inch boxes that are the same specs as each of the chambers in my box now would it sound the same or would the subs hit at different times

ok im saying my box thats in the car right now is for 4 12s each of the 12s are in different chambers so basically they are all single 12 inch boxes with the same top and bottom piece... so i was wondering if i got 2 more single 12 inch boxes that are the same specs as each of the chambers in my box now would it sound the same or would the subs hit at different times

If you add 2 more they will react the same as the other 4 when each sub has its own enclosure. So yes...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

So you are planning on 6 12"s??? They will not hit at different times if they are all connected to the same signal.

If you have airspace for 6 12"s sealed......why not consider going to 4 12"s ported?

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

well could i do 4 12s ported my trunk is really small my exact specs(max) for my trunk are 35 1/2 inches front to back , 38 1/2 in side to side and 16 inches high. all the subs have to be facing up because thats the only way they fit without hitting the sides.

well could i do 4 12s ported my trunk is really small my exact specs(max) for my trunk are 35 1/2 inches front to back , 38 1/2 in side to side and 16 inches high. all the subs have to be facing up because thats the only way they fit without hitting the sides. this is with the carpeting is still inside the trunk so if i take it out it might give me a inch or so

Edited by zachfowler222

Just asking, the subs are all the same I hope? Not different models/brands?

no lol im not retarded lol they are all the same

ill put them all on the same brand/model amps too

Edited by zachfowler222

no lol im not retarded lol they are all the same

ill put them all on the same brand/model amps too

Cool. Then I agree with when that other guy said about doing 4 of them ported. You'd want about 6 cubes after displacement, can you get that?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.