Jump to content

Headed for the hospital.


Recommended Posts

Posted

nice job Joe.

good luck on sleep buddy.

I know your pain

And now a whole new set of emo from the lady.

Wish you the best brotha

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

I want to thank all of you for the kind words. This has been the highlight of my life and I am so happy that him and momma are healthy and doing very well.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2078 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...