All Kinds Of Stuff For Trade

cmrs2k

you still got the T3kw? willing to trade for a 360.2 in original box plastic and i bought from an authorized dealer so it has warrenty)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Would you take $800 for the T3k? Would you consider trade for 3 Tk1's? PM me with what you want for the TK3. I also have 2 Tk3's myself & I know what they cost new, not cheap at all!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

whats the price on the xtants

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 extended cab

Build in progress... pics to come

pioneer deh-6700mp

Lightning Audio Bolt 6x9 3 ways

Memphis prcs 5 1/4 components

Cadence TXA-1000d amp

2x JLw3-10's dual 2 ohm... wired to 2 ohms

Wired by-0 gauge and 4 gauge

Archived