Hey guys I know this doesn't compare to almost all the system videos here but I figured I would show it. Its a DC XL 15" off a Sundown Saz-1500d in my 08' Pontiac G8 Gt, I made the box to 3.5 cubes and its approximate tune is between 35-37. I took this video basically after everything was hooked up so it is really messy so I apologize for that, I just really wanted to hear some tunes. I hope I don't get bashed for the Sub up-port up configuration of the box but with my previous box and sub this gave me the best sound inside the car. So now on with the video of my baby system. th_P1000214.jpg

Did u put any second skin in it.

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

You should face the box towards the rear, I feel its far too close to the top of the trunk. Nice car and system though!

I made the box so that I could flip it and face to the rear or the front of the car. I tried both configurations, with it facing the front of the car it had a muddy sound, to the rear actually made the rattles worse, facing up sounds the best to me. There were two 8" subs stock in the rear deck and I am no longer using them and took them out and it actually sounds better now. I could achieve the same sound quality with the sub forward but I would have to leave the back seats down and I still usually have passengers so I couldn't go with that. I had the same concerns with it being to close but it has about 4" of clearance so I really don't have too many worries. I would defiantly have it facing the rear if I was going for any type of SPL or metering, but I am just looking for a nice back massage while cruising usually don't have it full tilt! Thanks for the compliment on the car, next video I should show what kind of get up and go she has even with 200lbs in the back, can you say 160 mph! And yes I am still waiting on my Second Skin to arrive in the mail

I made the box so that I could flip it and face to the rear or the front of the car. I tried both configurations, with it facing the front of the car it had a muddy sound, to the rear actually made the rattles worse, facing up sounds the best to me. There were two 8" subs stock in the rear deck and I am no longer using them and took them out and it actually sounds better now. I could achieve the same sound quality with the sub forward but I would have to leave the back seats down and I still usually have passengers so I couldn't go with that. I had the same concerns with it being to close but it has about 4" of clearance so I really don't have too many worries. I would defiantly have it facing the rear if I was going for any type of SPL or metering, but I am just looking for a nice back massage while cruising usually don't have it full tilt! Thanks for the compliment on the car, next video I should show what kind of get up and go she has even with 200lbs in the back, can you say 160 mph! And yes I am still waiting on my Second Skin to arrive in the mail

try again after the SS, Only reason its gonna sound better facing up is because those 8s you took out is giving it some breathing room to fire into the cabin