Second Skin Audio

New Build So Far...

lol u put 8 in there then u will have sumthin real nice

funky shapes are wut win prizes(that and bustin peoples eardrums and windshields)

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lol u put 8 in there then u will have sumthin real nice

funky shapes are wut win prizes(that and bustin peoples eardrums and windshields)

lol wouldnt be surprised if i do. seriously as soon as i get close to finished with an idea, i start over :unsure: hell maybe i could sell some stuff around here and earn extra cash. hmmm...1 in each corner...2 on the sides facing out, and 2 in the middle facing up. uh oh dont get me thinkin...lol

i mean over lapping like angle them like a backslash (//), just not at that much of an angle. that would be bad ass.

or maybe the front two in each corner facing out kinda like the one in the pic is, then the two in the back facing same direction but pointing inward? GAH! decisions decisions...

make it like a big dish where all 4 are facing in. then put some kind of logo in the middle.

hmmm...i got time to think. i think ima order the subs before i start doin anything cuz it'd suck big time if my rings were too small. pretty sure they're good, but wouldnt be surprised.

universal option on the sub, yes?

The port faces back yea? I'd do one sub in each corner on the side that has the port, and then the other two further toward the middle and behind the other two, so you can see all 4. All tilted towards the back.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

yeah the port is in the back. i think the hardest thing i'm trying to deal with is if i want to see all 4 from the front seat(cuz it'll make me feel warm and fuzzy inside everytime) or if i want to see 2, or see the 4 from the back when i show people. /shrug