THE SCARIEST SHIT HAPPENED TODAY

ok today i was at rockys sub pub in Jeffersonville, Indiana right by Louisville and me and my girl friend were eating outside and out of no where some girl JUMPED OFF 2ND STREET BRIDGE!!!! it was fucking nuts!!!! EVERYONE in the restaurant and outside ran to the edge of the river and was watching it was like thunder over lousiville if anyone is familiar with that thats how many people were watching i would say at least 3 4 hundred!!! so she jumped and LIVED!!! then so when she hit the water she started kicking and yelling then she went under water to drown herself! so when the cops got there prolly 10 15 cop cars they jumped in with inflatable boats and cop boats were coming up the river and she wasnt getting in the boat and was fighting them ......once they finally got her in the boat she stood up and started waving to everyone at the edge watching her

IT WAS NUTS I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!

(i have a picture of the boats and stuff ill upload in a little bit!!)

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

yea dude i was freaking out for real and i remember that he jumped and got stuck in the mud at the bottom and scuba divers had to go get him

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

yea dude i was freaking out for real and i remember that he jumped and got stuck in the mud at the bottom and scuba divers had to go get him

Yea some fucked up shit like that... I almost died in there... My buddy fell over board i jumped in to get him and got hit in the head with a branch.. Man it fuckin hurt...

Damn was there a full moon tonight?

A fucking house caught on fire, RIGHT NEXT DOOR to my Taco Bell...

Bro, the moon is always full somewhere in the world.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?