Well I was doing hvac making jack shit so one of my friends hooked me up with a job on a pipeline not even 2 weeks in and got fired because the foreman dug a hole the wrong size and one of our operators got fucked up in it long end of the story 7 people lost there job all because the foremans a dumb mother fucker and I can't go back to the other hvac company because the business is almost dead because it's about done being hot. I have 2 credit cards maxes out and 6000 in hospital bills I have not paid on yet plus car payments rent insurance cellphone and a 10 month old I'm fucked and have no clue what to do.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

I've worked pretty hard to get a good credit score tho and I really don't want to fuck it.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Look on Craiglist under Jobs look in General Labor, also look in the Security section.

I found my security job through CL's, its not the greatest job but its keeping me afloat for now, going to get my Insurance license soon so I can take over my dad's business.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

BK is not a bad thing, especially in todays economy, more than likely you will get to keep everything but your debt. I understand wanting a good credit score, but to be honest for what purpose ? Its just a number that has been put on you so they can give you more $$$. Make yourself rich not someone else. I filed BK a few years ago due to debt and illness and didnt lose anything but credit card debt, I kept my house and my cars, no more calls all day, and money in my pocket. Just my 2 cents.

Edited by CrossfireExpedition

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Pioneer Mids & Highs

JL Audio 500/5

Hertz ES 300.5

SecondSkinAudi0

OPTIMA

Stinger