ok so ima b running 8-10k wats in my car here soon and i was wondering if i just got like 4 kinetic 1400s would that b good enough? or would i need a new alt too

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

ok so ima b running 8-10k wats in my car here soon and i was wondering if i just got like 4 kinetic 1400s would that b good enough? or would i need a new alt too

im srry to say this sir but i dont believe your ready to handle that type of power.. if you gotta ask ur not ready.. and just to answer your question you will prob need a couple alts around 250 amps AT the BARE minimum and way bigger batterys.. im only running 3k and i have 2 kinetik 1800s do the math sir..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

if we're talking about fleamarket amps, watts and NOT rms, you'll be fine with those batts.

(I have 1500rms = which a fleamarket amp would call a 5000watt amp) with a redtop, and dimming lights. haha

idk bro, shouldnt run that much if you gotta ask.

Edited by __d_a_v_i_d__

im srry to say this sir but i dont believe your ready to handle that type of power.. if you gotta ask ur not ready.. and just to answer your question you will prob need a couple alts around 250 amps AT the BARE minimum and way bigger batterys.. im only running 3k and i have 2 kinetik 1800s do the math sir..

This is true. But, I would do 3 alts (220-270 amps each), a D3400 a 3100 or 2 in the back (with the 220 amp alts.)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

its some off brand stuff so its prolly not even 8k-10k watts lol ide say prolly 5k

exactly what are you running.. name your items sir..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

well... im just kinda looking at stuff and making a list to see if i have enough. the list is changing alot and idk if i wanna get subs untell i move out of my shit hole of a town where everything gets jacked

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

its some off brand stuff so its prolly not even 8k-10k watts lol ide say prolly 5k

Name it please??? I highly doubt if its some off brand stuff that it will do anything over 1000 rms.... sorry but none of those amps are built to put out 5k

Soo deets, maybe pics/vids would help. Also at the least if you are running 5k id say is 2, 220 amp alts. And some xs1400 (14 volt batts)

EDIT: why would you make the thread if you don't have the stuff and maybe won't get it???

Edited by El1T3Bass

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

well... im just kinda looking at stuff and making a list to see if i have enough. the list is changing alot and idk if i wanna get subs untell i move out of my shit hole of a town where everything gets jacked

ummm ok.. let me rephrase that question..what were you Planning on running.. just to get a general ideal of your equipment choices.

im srry to say this sir but i dont believe your ready to handle that type of power.. if you gotta ask ur not ready..

X2

For that kind of power I'd say- minimum the largest alt you can get for your ride, 4 hc2400s and a hc1400 or larger under the hood.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/