DC Sound Lab

I know we arent allowed to discuss DC prices, but how much do you think it might cost? For the coil Add on

You'd be better off to PM Thor or Rusty, because even if someone does post a price, mods will delete it with the quickness.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

What are there exact Names on here?

Or are those there names?

WCA Rusty

thorshammer

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

If your smart with the volume knob you shouldn't need the coil upgrade. Are you trying to put like 2000 per woofer or something? Just buy xls or 4s

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

If your smart with the volume knob you shouldn't need the coil upgrade. Are you trying to put like 2000 per woofer or something? Just buy xls or 4s

Well the level 4 is like $75 more than the 3, and i only need it to handle 1k wrms, but i would like it to be Dual 1 ohm instead of Dual 4 ohm ..

I need an application where

1 level 3 = 2ohm

But 2 level 3 = 1 ohm ..

And i know that Dual 4 ohm can do this too, but idk .. lol

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

Just get dual 4s, only difference is the dcr will be slightly lower. And the level 3 will handle 1kw if you don't fall into the "retard factor"

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg