chapo123 Posted September 7, 2010 Report Posted September 7, 2010 i REALLY want those new cresendo 6.5s.. the ccx or w.e. for only 100 bucks that isnt bad at all. BUT my door panels have 6x9s in them. how would i make them fit without doing to much work? its a 02 sebring if anyone has experiane iwth them. also does anyone know what i would need to buy to make the tweets look flush on the little pillar above door panel. like here in exos vid? thanks everyone. Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
jeyrapboy Posted September 7, 2010 Report Posted September 7, 2010 Maybe something like these??? http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=6+1+2+speaker+adapter+plates&cid=8417987649048044723&ei=97WFTMG7K6iEywX0_dTOBg&sa=title&ved=0CAcQ8wIwADgA#p My buddy used something along the lines of these...
chapo123 Posted September 7, 2010 Author Report Posted September 7, 2010 those would work? how hard is it to use? Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
Autruche Posted September 7, 2010 Report Posted September 7, 2010 Check out my build for my friends explorer, See how I fit the 6x9s in the 6x8 spots on page 3 (I believe), maybe something simple like that would work. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
Autruche Posted September 7, 2010 Report Posted September 7, 2010 EDIT: Double post FTL, for some reason the forum is going goofy on my computer... anyone else? Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
chapo123 Posted September 7, 2010 Author Report Posted September 7, 2010 those would work? how hard is it to use? Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
jeyrapboy Posted September 7, 2010 Report Posted September 7, 2010 those would work? how hard is it to use? Not very hard just mount your speakers to the adapters and then mount the adapter like you would the speaker.. No you are not the only one... In steves new videos there is a pop up that says that the updated SMDmedia is crashin his servers because he has both sites on 1 server.
chapo123 Posted September 7, 2010 Author Report Posted September 7, 2010 those would work? how hard is it to use? Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
chapo123 Posted September 7, 2010 Author Report Posted September 7, 2010 yeah same here forum is messing up..? and so that adapter thing would work? Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.