My white friends

your a bit out of line here. race has nothing to do with this.

And then?

Edited by PUNKYOU007

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Sorry, but that comment is really narrow minded.

Blaming music for the youth that is destroying itself, i don't mean to be rude, but i assume you are over 40years.

And some rap isn't ridiculous babble, most of the rap this time is worth nothing except for the bass. ;)

Listen to Notorious B.I.G. or 2pac, or eminem they have songs that are good and the lyrics are great.

true story^^^^. and i thought what was destroyin youth involved gun violence :peepwall:. oh and im a youth, black one at that, and i only listen to rap and dont have a spec on my criminal or traffic record. so rap hasnt destroyed me.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

true story^^^^. and i thought what was destroyin youth involved gun violence :peepwall:. oh and im a youth, black one at that, and i only listen to rap and dont have a spec on my criminal or traffic record. so rap hasnt destroyed me.

Well i'm not youth anymore, but i never did stupid things. ;)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.