Sonic Electronix

I HAVE A 99 CAMARO Z28 (T-TOP) THAT I PLAN ON PUTTING A WALL IN, I'M RUNNING TWO DC AUDIO LVL5 18s ON TWO AUDIOQUE 3500.1 AMPS... I AM TRYING TO GET THE BEST PERFORMANE THAT I CAN GET OUT OF THIS SYSTEM SO I WANTED TO SEE WHATS THE BEST WAY TO BUILD THE ENCLOSURE SUCH AS WOULD IT BE BEST TO HAVE THE SUBS FIRING UP OR TOWARDS THE INSIDE OF THE CAR PORT SIZE AND SO ON. SO IF ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE POST THEM

my suggestion is to stop using your caps lock button and type like a civilized human being. nobody will even want to help you or bother to read that when you type like that.

x2

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

If you're gonna do a wall how/why would you mount subs on the top? :confused:

I was thinking that....a wall would imply subs/port forward would it not?

Or I guess in some wall set ups Subs/Port backward

Edited by Dub7Banger

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD