Sonic Electronix

ya go with the pioneers they sound good and will handle the power you have to give them plus they are in your price range (i personally would go with CVRs but u dont want them to each his own)

I like CVRs and they are amazing subs, but i dont like the look or design of them ..

The 2007 Ones are ugly, but the 2010 ones are nice ..

Its just the look of them that makes me not want them lol

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

I like CVRs and they are amazing subs, but i dont like the look or design of them ..

The 2007 Ones are ugly, but the 2010 ones are nice ..

Its just the look of them that makes me not want them lol

I had the 07 and liked their looks but yes they where great subs dollar per db

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire

Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak

Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner

All that in a Reg cab truck and it wont be a blow though

Lol, ill say it one last time. Championships all the way. They will outperform your other budget options and sound great doing it. The thing you have to try to understand is that you're trying to get loud and low on a cheap budget...can't have both, lol.

Get the hifis....or the championships....its your car. Everyone's kind of given you their opinions.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

EDIT:

My Amp is rated at 1275rms @ 2 ohms, so i think at 2.67 ohms it should still be around 1k

after impedance rise your amp will be making about 500w. so dont worry about over powering anything.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Okay i know im throwing all sorts of questions out there, and annoying you guys, but right now the Pioneers are my choice ..

Also what about RE Audio SRX12? Those are just out of my Budget, and those are 300rms ..

Are those gonna have more excursion and get louder than the pioneers?

Im willing to spend the extra couple bucks if its worth it lol

Ill change my budget a bit lol

Edited by Chamois

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

Okay i know im throwing all sorts of questions out there, and annoying you guys, but right now the Pioneers are my choice ..

Also what about RE Audio SRX12? Those are just out of my Budget, and those are 300rms ..

Are those gonna have more excursion and get louder than the pioneers?

Im willing to spend the extra couple bucks if its worth it lol

Ill change my budget a bit lol

Im more familiar with the older SR series which apparently sound better than the new SRX series, if you can afford them then go for it but i've heard many times that they can handle more than their RMS ratings as long as you know what your doing, either way they are both good subs. If you are really on a budget then go for the pioneers

Edited by DynamikT

after impedance rise your amp will be making about 500w. so dont worry about over powering anything.

My amp was rated at 1275 @ 2 ohms ..

So even after impedance rise, how could i lose that much power?

So lets say i go with the REX12D4 .. I think that those are 3.2ohm per coil, right?

So what would my final impedance be?

Edited by Chamois

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

if the amp is rated at 2ohm, you shouldnt go under that. i have never used kicker amps so i dont know how picky they are. 2x-3x rise is normal, so that 1.34ohm can still be over 3ohms. that doesnt make it safe for a 2ohm amp though.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.