Thank You! Darvex.com, DC Audio, and DC Power!

Nice, love that body style jetta. Actually went to the dealership for the mk4 body style jetta, and they told me they couldn't get me financing for it, but I could get financing for the Mk5 jetta instead. So now I drive a MK5 and love it. Nice equipment also, should bang nicely. Plus for those cars is the back seats fold all the way flat.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Drew, that style box rocks man, dont let anyone tell you different

That horn, or clamshell design does work great

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Hell yeah- I'm hoping it will get moderately loud (for 10s) and still sound great on a variety of music. I know with the 1606 they will see the power they need and then some. Thanks Ken for the .02c Ive had this particular 10s box drafted in some variation for about three years and its about damn time I get to build it!!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew