2010 MECA World Finals Video's and Pics

GRITS

i got told to leave multiple times last year at meca finals but i never did lol.

oh and thats exactly what i had to do at the db drag regional event in ohio after i was told i would be able to demo with no issues. SURPRISE! cops dont like to feel bass from a far.

drive by scores?

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

SDC10286.jpg

LMAO! TechForce_Charlie was showing no one mercy with his comments about thier rides! Like the Soundstream XXX Truck that he said the subs look like a puckered up asshole... LOL! This one I was laughing cause his comment about this one was "What... he could't afford to spring for the 90" lift?" LMAO!

To be honest, the show was kinda boring... (I m not a big fartbox fan) so we setup our tent and our meter and had a contest of our own...

We shoulda metered splhell. It was fun though just hangin out with the team.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Ya I was competing but got my ass handed to me damn sand bagggers I'm not use to that in Cali we don't sand bag now I know next year will be differnt it was nice meting you guys as well

Oh by the way bassick is our team and I'm alpine :)

Yeah... they do that on the east coast I guess... that ruined it for me at my first comp... (No sandbaggers in my class, but was watching other poeple in other classes getting sand bagged) they were doing that and I don't think they should play stupid games like that... Or they should make your spl your average between whatever scores you run if you keep doing reruns...

This shit right here is the truth! ^^^^

ehh... yesterday sounded like a 150-151 day to me... I was never able to replicate my 156 score... usually about 152-154 on decent days...

But I am predicting 160+ out of my shock n awe build... (The Yukon)

Archived