Sonic Electronix

a guy is trying to sell me a jl audio w6 but hi blowns it out like 6 months ago the coil has been change and i know it doesnt play as good as when new but i dont have enough money for buying a new one..... the question is.. how much should i offer for the W6v2??

I forgot the size jaja its a 12" w6 dvc 4 ohms....

The sub is blown?

If its the W6V2 JL should still have kits for them, possibly. If not, I just sold a guy parts for the JL w6 original model, which was a dual 4ohm 2.5" coil

If JL doesn't have the recone kit, hit me up, and I can piece together a better than stock recone kit for you

But I wouldn't pay more than $50 for that sub blown- more on the lesser side

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Don't buy it, you can better on here from someone selling something.

What can you afford and we can point ya in the right direction.

I doubt that the w6 is one of the best sq subs available

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived