Operating a 12volt switch from 3 different locations

Ok guys I have a friend that is trying to install some 12 volt fluorescent lights in his custom work truck. He needs to be able to operate the lights from at least three different locations if needed. Front door, side door, and back door. I can figure out how to wire the light using two DPST switches easy enough, but I am lost :trippy: :trippy: :trippy: at the third location. Do I need to use a three pole switch? My buddy is wanting to work on this project next weekend so if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Yeah. You could easily turn it on from 3 different spots but no way I can think of to turn it off from a switch it wasn't turned on by. Buy a remote control for it

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

The remote idea may be an option.....I will see what I can figure out. Yeah my buddy needs to be able to turn the light off from the main cab, large rear door and side door. I was thinking surely that someone had done something similar. Thanks for the help guys back to the drawing board.

If he was to purchase a decent alarm, one of the channels could be used in conjunction with the light and then using his remote to turn the light on and off.