Sonic Electronix

How many Db's does to take to be fatal to a human?

180 db supposedly diminishes hearing tissue. IDK about death

No freaking kidding :lol: . 170 can make your nose/ears bleed, I'm pretty sure 180 is collapsed lungs, brain hemorrhage and super instant deafness.

and concrete starts to break at 210 dB

But that's a shockwave, you can't get a 210db sine wave.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

A naval sonar system can hit over 200 db easily. It works well at killing divers. The water will boil around the sonar dome. But no vehicle in the world would have the power to support something like it.

that's 200 db under water, and SUPER high frequency. . 150 db at 5000 hz will make your ears bleed

A naval sonar system can hit over 200 db easily. It works well at killing divers. The water will boil around the sonar dome. But no vehicle in the world would have the power to support something like it.

I'm guessing that the divers bodies would just turn to mush inside? 200db at 40000hz would probably do something like that eh?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I remember someone one hear saying the cars doing 180s can compress the air in the cabin into water. and that that would definitely also cause blood vessels to rupture and eyes to pop out.

Archived