Second Skin Audio

Pro's And Con's Of The L7

audio??

yep thats why this topic has so many post already...people love them, hate them, and some sick people choke some chicken to them.

lol... well i gotta a question

im kinda new to this, so i dont know how to build a box yet and hook everything up but one day ill learn how and i wanted to know if i get some subs will a store make me a box and install it for me?

lol... well i gotta a question

im kinda new to this, so i dont know how to build a box yet and hook everything up but one day ill learn how and i wanted to know if i get some subs will a store make me a box and install it for me?

yea do you have a car audio shop near you?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

ask around and see what shop has the best reputation and see how much they will do it for.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

then just call them and tell them what you want them to do, or go in and look around to see what they got..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

The 10's and 12's like a little higher note for daily, but the 15's make an awesome daily driver sub. :)

My teammate has a pair of L7 15's on his goliath at .5 ohm daily, though he knows their limits. But he has bassraced and driveby'd them full tilt numerous times and has yet to pop one.

I feel that L7's are rated right where they need to be for daily driving, and could potentially take a little more in the proper enclosure and in the right hands.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Archived