Lending Money   

16 members have voted

1. 1. would you lend to ur mom in this situation?

its tough... if you think about it, she has spent tons of money raising you... kinda hard to say no. but if she is a "dead beat mom" (no offense, just using the phrase) then you would be hurting her by giving her money. itll teach her she can take advantage of you instead of paying her own way.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

see thats my problem she said she would pay me when she got a job. she got one and still hasn't gave me anything. mine acts like EVERYONE is suppose to feel bad for her and give to her. u gotta watch how she asks to cause if she says can i have $20 and you give her $20 u wont get it cause she asked if she could HAVE it not barrow.

OMG that is soooo my mother my mother is the most manipulative, using, backstabbing, conniving, bitch to ever walk this earth! And with my mother it wouldnt be a no it'd be HELL NO!!!

After I lost EVERYTHING in the tornado a few years ago I called her to let her know we got in a place to live and was slowly getting back on my feet. That bitch had the NERVE to ask "Can I you send me some money?"

With my mother FUCK NO would be the answer!!

It's your mother dude, why should you even be hesitant? I know how you feel man, my father always hits me up for cash. I don't know how much i have helped my parents out with money, even when I was in school I paid household utility bills, bought groceries, etc. I still help them out with money today and I'm 25 married with a family of my own. My father doesn't have a job, but I don't expect payment back, what they have done for me is enough. It might just be the way I was brought up or something (native american). It's just tradition for us to help our parents and elders out, they after all brought us into this world, raised us, and made us who we are today. Just my opinion.

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2

i know a lot of people are different, but as mad as i would be at the stupidity of her actions, she is your mom. i would do anything for my mum, bar none. maybe im lucky to have the relationship i do with my mum but i could never disrespect or dishonor my parents ever.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?