Sonic Electronix

Are y'all on crack.....

Just use the liner straight up. It doesn't matter if it goes hard. It is not going to crack on moving panels. I bet none of you run trucks with a real bedliner in it? We throw heave ass shit in out trucks, heavy enough to dent the floor of the box, drag stuff out of the box, and 90% of liners hold up no questions asked. So if you think a little vibration from your system is going to make it flake off.....think again.

I do see your point. But when you are throwing something in the truck its not moving constanly for 5 mins ( typical length of a song ) Its just that one impact here and there.

Just thought i would throw that in there.

Try driving a truck at 30 mph down a logging road for 3 hrs at a time. It will be fine. Prep your panels properly, spray it, and it will stay on.

Also 2-3000 lbs of stuff sliding around in the back of the box is tons more force than a panel resonating for 5 mins.

Edited by CHEMMINS

bed liner and sound deadener are for entirely different purposes. Will a gallon of bed liner add mass to your car? Yes. Will sound deadener add mass to your car? Yup, The spray on sound deadener is nothing like bed liner, so i would recommend using each for its own purpose.

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0