DC Sound Lab

Is their a level 6?

it looks like it just jumped gap and got wedged on the pole .. i bet that coil is still fine

i was there when it blew and seen the disassembled sub and there was no fixing it. we put it back in the gap and i would not play, but it blew with 10k@27 htz so that sub is in no way a punk

on another note ive seen 3 of these in person so yes they exsist

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

Sorry dude don't take it the wrong way.

No need man, but honestly, there aren't that many. There are less running LVL6's but they aren't out yet :P If I had to guess around here (excluding the Type R, Rockford, Kicker, JL crowd) it goes Fi, DC, SD, AA, AQ, DD... and so on.

If you want to be different forget the forums, who do people around you run, that's all you care about. Sure they run Kicker, JL, and Alpine, but if those are the only people you know, you haven't been looking ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

these posts are so pointless :ban2:

don't know if you're seeing the point i'm trying to make. if you went with DC because everyone else is, then you're jumping the bandwagon. if you did research into the company, compared their products with other products for your scenario, saw that DC fit your cost/needs the best and went with them, that is not jumping the bandwagon

it's like sports, if you root for a team only when they do well, you're a bandwagoner. but if you root for them when they do poorly AND well, then you're not a bandwagoner, even when they're doing well.

what i'm saying is don't rule out a good company just because others have seen that it is a good company and use their products. no company is successful without customers.

Ok I get you torres but I have done A LOT of research on AA, Fi and DC but you know if I pics up of an 18 smd everybody would say I jumped the bandwagon for getting steve meade sub.

these posts are so pointless :ban2:

don't know if you're seeing the point i'm trying to make. if you went with DC because everyone else is, then you're jumping the bandwagon. if you did research into the company, compared their products with other products for your scenario, saw that DC fit your cost/needs the best and went with them, that is not jumping the bandwagon

it's like sports, if you root for a team only when they do well, you're a bandwagoner. but if you root for them when they do poorly AND well, then you're not a bandwagoner, even when they're doing well.

what i'm saying is don't rule out a good company just because others have seen that it is a good company and use their products. no company is successful without customers.

Ok I get you torres but I have done A LOT of research on AA, Fi and DC but you know if I pics up of an 18 smd everybody would say I jumped the bandwagon for getting steve meade sub.

the first production model was put out the other day by rusty, according to his facebook update status about 2 or 3 days ago... so they are in production now..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

has any body here even heard a lvl6

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

there is about 4 people on the forum that has played with the proto... and they have vids of it...

its supposed to get stupid loud off lots of power, and sound good while doing it, from what they have said

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lol

20 User(s) are reading this topic

14 members, 5 guests, 1 anonymous users

1. Torres,

2. Namosh,

3. pervitizm,

4. 55437Audio,

5. 00sdime00,

6. EclipseChris,

7. drewb53,

8. BulletInjection,

9. TheLinkster,

10. jonathancullen89,

11. cnate777,

12. Bigballa39213,

13. mikeg321,

14. ugpbmx

29 User(s) are reading this topic

21 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Toady,

2. ingramcaraudio,

3. Team_DC-Derrick,

4. DirtyD78,

5. smokeumtires,

6. cheese20323,

7. Ichigo,

8. UnderLoK,

9. DylanH,

10. Torres,

11. DTS909,

12. Namosh,

13. monkeyleg,

14. 55437Audio,

15. EclipseChris,

16. drewb53,

17. BulletInjection,

18. TheLinkster,

19. jonathancullen89,

20. cnate777,

21. mikeg321

DAMN EVEN MORE

Edited by Toady

Baskets are still being tooled, but the picture rusty posted on his facebook is the production model.

The baskets are the most expensive part of the woofer iirc from what Ana said

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

No need man, but honestly, there aren't that many. There are less running LVL6's but they aren't out yet :P If I had to guess around here (excluding the Type R, Rockford, Kicker, JL crowd) it goes Fi, DC, SD, AA, AQ, DD... and so on.

If you want to be different forget the forums, who do people around you run, that's all you care about. Sure they run Kicker, JL, and Alpine, but if those are the only people you know, you haven't been looking ;)

True, when the owners of the company is on the forums theirs no way to get ahead of the game but there is so many brilliant people on here so, is your smd in the same box as before? I haven't been on your youtube page in about two months.