Sonic Electronix

Wow.. didn't know Lanzar made something like this.. always considered them a shit brand like Pyle.. What do you guys think? It looks like a beast..

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-LANZAR-OPTI1533D-15-12000W-Car-Audio-Subwoofers-/350392798764?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item519509ce2c

Also found this lol..

http://cgi.ebay.com/PHOENIX-GOLD-TI12D-TITANIUM-ELITE-SUBWOOFER-12-NEW-SUB-/120608724673?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item1c14d716c1

Edited by S Dime 420

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

IIRC people used to love lanzar in the 90s. Most brands considered flea market brands used to be the big shit in there day. Excluding Pyle and boss and such.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

not 100% on that but they do kinda look bad ass. Lanzar used to be solid equpiment back in the day. I also seen a company on ebay called Critical Mass on ebay and they were trying to sell that shit for like 1700 dollars, never heard of critical mass. Maybe its the shit, maybe its not, who knows.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

i have herd these b4 and they are ok. but idk that i would want to own them

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Never heard the Pheonix gold, but other than sixdogs1, i knew a guy that lived 30 minutes away from me, and i used to think he had 2 15's or something, the way it sounded outside of the car and inside was pretty loud for one 12". I used to think ALL lanzar subs were a piece of crap but not the Optidrives until i saw them in work

Also remember this any sub can get loud. It has to be in the right setup/Enclosure is key

Edited by Toady