Sundown Audio

Right Amp For Fi Btl 15

bumpincruiser

IMO..BTL will need at least 2000 watts...To romp hard..I am putting close to 2000 watts to my BL ..It has the cooling option, and Flatwind coil, Universal moter...My 15 is slammin.. I would think since the BTL is the Flagship Fi Speaker 2000 watts would push it good..I always like to have just a little more than what the speaker calls for..Cause you can always turn your amp back just a little to push it to its limit without blowing it up..And if mine hasn't blown up yet it isn't..Cause I play mine hard....2000 would be a good place to start...Now if you start adding options to your speaker, then increase the amp stregth in accordance to your upgrades..

IMO..BTL will need at least 2000 watts...To romp hard..I am putting close to 2000 watts to my BL ..It has the cooling option, and Flatwind coil, Universal moter...My 15 is slammin.. I would think since the BTL is the Flagship Fi Speaker 2000 watts would push it good..I always like to have just a little more than what the speaker calls for..Cause you can always turn your amp back just a little to push it to its limit without blowing it up..And if mine hasn't blown up yet it isn't..Cause I play mine hard....2000 would be a good place to start...Now if you start adding options to your speaker, then increase the amp stregth in accordance to your upgrades..

ya im going to get a fully loaded 12 or 15 inch BTL and im looking at possibly getting a HiFonics BXi2607D. It says its rated at 2600 rms but im not sure if thats right or not..

ok cool its the 2607 if that makes a difference?

so that would pump it pretty hard then>

^^^

That is supposed to be alot better then the bxi2006 as far as rated rms and durability. Just from word of mouth tho so take it w/ a grain of salt.... just a grain, cuz too much salt can be bad lol

New project in the works ;)

^^^

That is supposed to be alot better then the bxi2006 as far as rated rms and durability. Just from word of mouth tho so take it w/ a grain of salt.... just a grain, cuz too much salt can be bad lol

haha aight thanks guys

so what does everyone think... should i go with the hifonics..

or get something else

any suggestions

depending on your pockets i say go for the 2607d ......... they are fair in price and very dependable. hifonics has been known to be slightly overrated but i'm sure you'll still get a good 2500rms out of that amp with the proper electrical system behind it.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived