Reallunacy Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 Hell yeah Ed. I'm hoping things will start to take off for yall in this upcoming year.
dwright27 Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 bass knob is backwards like DD amps ... hmm 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
dwright27 Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 double post ftl 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
thehoe92 Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 JD got everything squared away with me I think he's got great Customer Service but then again I'm pretty patient I blew 2 15's right away per user error, called JD and he said no worries send them back and I'll send you 2 new ones I think its kind of funny that everyone gives T3 shit and over half of you haven't even dealt with them its just stories you read can't wait to see what they come out with next.. hopefully some new component sets since I was fairly disappointed with the ones I tried out Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
fritosaregood Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 More stuff again.. and still no TSNS's for the customers that preordered them. I have to say T3 does make a great product, but has horrible cs. I got a used TSNS, but couldnt get a recone, i had to search around and finally Rusty just happened to have a few laying around from a trade. I also keep my system insured, but cant get the TSNS covered since i have no receipt since i got it used. Ive emailed JD for an appraisal value, and have never got an email back, I message on his facebook, he says to email, but i never get one back... again. I got a pm back on here from ed when i wanted to buy something, but as soon as i ask about an appraisal, no word back. now i see this nice looking sub..but i wouldnt buy it seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
CHINO11550 Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 Whats retail price on the TSNS 18" ? H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
UnderLoK Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 We are working to restructure and build up more resources for customer support. Once we fix any and all issues from previous years, we can then start moving forward with new products. This is how you do it. You stop moving forward until you resolve the outstanding issues. That is something that Iraggi should have done ages ago. JD got everything squared away with me I think he's got great Customer Service but then again I'm pretty patient I blew 2 15's right away per user error, called JD and he said no worries send them back and I'll send you 2 new ones I think its kind of funny that everyone gives T3 shit and over half of you haven't even dealt with them its just stories you read can't wait to see what they come out with next.. hopefully some new component sets since I was fairly disappointed with the ones I tried out I can only empathize as I've been there more than once with other companies (shit Dom still owes me money) and there is no point in making excuses for them because for so many people to have the exact same story to tell that goes to show that things need to be fixed. Most companies out there have problems and that in of itself isn't a big deal when they are taking steps to rectify them. As Ed said it's being resolved FIRST which is good news, but there is no excuse for waiting months on end while they sit on your money. They know it and we know it which again is why they are working to fix it. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.